Feel Safe with Us!
Now that we can start to dream, explore and travel again, it is more important than ever for us to be able to do so
safely with peace of mind. In our Boutique Hotel we want you to be able to keep enjoying and having an unforgettable
experience with us, in complete safety. Always!
We have implemented a series of measures and procedures, in all our hotels, approved by safety experts as well. We
know that the implementation of some of these measures may have an impact on some hotel services, like breakfast
or check-in and out, but we firmly trust on safety rules to ensure that all our guests, employees and suppliers can
continue to enjoy all our destinations without any worries, reducing the risks of infection by Coronavirus to a
Advanced Digital Services
To minimize interaction and direct contact with surfaces at our hotels, we offer various technical and digital solutions
like online service to check-in, check-out and choose your room, reducing interaction with staff.
Upgraded cleaning & sanitizing protocols
Our Boutique hotel follows cleaning protocols based on medical practices approved by the World Health Organization.
● Surface cleaning in common areas – the reception, lobby, corridors, restrooms, breakfast room and other hotel
common areas are sanitized in line with protocols, products and medical frequency.
● Room sanitizing – we use technology and highly effective cleaning products on all surfaces, objects and decorative
items, and clinically proven protocols for laundering textiles.
● Breakfast room and utensil sterilization – using cleaning products and practices in line with hospital protocols. The
breakfast is fully shown like a buffet one, but is not self-service and shall be served by our team only, with a maniacal
attention to safe and cleaning.
Personal protection equipment & protocols
We offer safety equipment to all our guests, staff and suppliers during their stay.
● Safety and sanitizing equipment for guests – access to sanitizing gel, masks and gloves during their stay.
● Employee protection – all hotel employees have access to the equipment needed to do their work with maximum
● Equipment required for suppliers – all suppliers accessing the hotel must follow the required safety measures.
Health & Safety protocols for employees
For added safety, all our staff must meet the health requirements for working.
● Daily screening – staff will undergo screening before and after their shifts.
● Early detection protocols – and action plans in case of guest health concerns, with the option of isolation, protective
equipment, contact with medical services and transportation logistics.
● Special staff training – on following safety protocols and practices tailored to health regulations.
Hotel Health & Safety Manager
We have an health & safety manager, with expertise in introducing new updating measures and in training all
● Introduction of measures – responsible for introducing and updating the measures needed.
● Employee training – trains all employees on the procedures needed to protect other employees, guests and suppliers.
● Responsible for impact – responsible for using the highest possible level of Eco-responsibility in all new practices.